Monday, November 12, 2007

Just some pics

"Hands"

Sophie has really been enjoying these lately and it's so much fun watching her play with them and bat at toys.




Sophie has started to enjoy the bumbo chair finally. Yes, I know there was a recall but only to warn people about putting it on elevated surfaces. I use it on our carpet for safety.




Sophie isn't a fan of tummy time but we're making progress. She isn't even crying here.... well not yet anyways.
Sophie looked so cute in her little pink Vikings outfit. I just love it. Anyways, there isn't too much new here with our family. I just started to christmas shop which has been so much fun with so many children in our family now. I feel like a kid again... almost. I can't wait to get our first "family" christmas tree. This year Sophie doesn't care much about it but next year we'll have fun getting her excited for it. I just got Sophie weighed today and she's 12 lb 13 oz. After her weigh in I got my flu shot for the year since it's recommended especially with lil Sophie.

No comments: