Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

She just loves the hands!

I really think this pic looks like me when I was a baby.


Thanksgiving was a whole lot of food for our family. We went to the Sjoquist family gathering and my parents family gathering. We dressed Sophie up for the occasion which is always fun. Nothing much new with our family. Since a lot of our friends are home for Thanksgiving we got together with several. That was a nice change in pace for us. Sophie's Baptism is coming up Dec. 9th. We're looking forward to that. Clinton's mother Chris is going to make her a dress. It is going to be so beautiful, can't wait to see how it turns out. Sophie is getting more exciting by the day. Lately I'm just noticing how reactive she is to us, she "talks" more and more everyday. She's more amused by Clinton lately, I'm blaming it on the funny looking face. :) She has a hay day with him. Here's a few pics

1 comment:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Gosh I have an adorable niece...I don't see her enough. I just wanna pick her up and squeeze the heck out of her. So sweet!